There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- Looking for guaranteed snow on the slopes? These ski resorts always deliver.
- Is free wi-fi on your list of hotel musts? Hyatt is beginnings to offer it to all guests starting in February!
- The DOS & DON'TS for booking Spring Break. Yes, it's just around the corner, consider booking now!
- Nodding off at your desk? Head to one of these, the world's most caffeinated cities.
- Are you guilty of the worst things to tell a flight attendant? I sure hope not.
- Our current strong dollar is making travel cheaper.... YAY!
- Really shocked to see Cape Coral, FL on this list of Restaurants with Secret Menu Items. (Don't be fooled, the Cape is not 'just paradise')
- You don't have to be rich to travel. It's SO TRUE! I've said it before, here, and I'll likely say it again.
- The 10 safest airlines (according to safety rankings). Interestingly, none of them are US based. Hmm.
- One man's quest to travel on $50 a day (you can TOTALLY do it!)
- How to Survive Air Travel. This one is funny. :)
- Absolutely loved this perspective on how living abroad changes you forever. Anyone who has done it knows it's true!
|a little flower arranging from the weekend|
I think I'm having a hard time convincing myself it's 2015... because my planner hasn't arrived in the mail yet. How am I supposed to function without it? I searched high & low for one I liked, and stumbled upon an adorable one from South Korea. I'm just hoping it clears customs & will be here before 2016. Although my desktop is outfitted with this beauty from Milkglass Creative, so that helps!
Who is going on an adventure? Who is staying put and focusing on taking their Christmas tree down? I'm raising my hand in shame on the 12th of January... :) I hope everyone is off to a great week!
A few posts you may have missed:
How to Pack for a Semester Abroad (or any short term move!)
2015 Travel Bucket List
Travel Make Up (How to bring less with you without sacrificing your look!)