<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol.9

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

This Week in Travel Vol.9

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

Helloooo Internet! I hope everyone has been enjoying time with family, friends, eating bad-for-you food & indulging in a nice glass of wine or 5.. :) Although I've taken a little holiday break from the blog, I did NOT take a break from traveling. We were in Florida & South Dakota for 5 days each, back to back. Then, I took a little weekend trip to Chattanooga to see my whole family. Fun times!

We're taking it easy this New Year's, I don't plan on getting too crazy. I've enjoyed the holidays, but am definitely ready to get back to business as usual! I hope everyone has had a wonderful time off.
xoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home