<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol.11

Monday, January 12, 2015

This Week in Travel Vol.11

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

a little flower arranging from the weekend
Happy Monday! I had a refreshing weekend at a women's retreat with some wonderful people. I haven't done that in years, and I'm really glad I was able to go. Is everyone surviving the polar vortex? It's back in the 30's in Nashville, and sadly enough that feels warm. Of course with "warm" temps comes the glorious freezing rain Tennessee is so famous for. Yuck. 

I think I'm having a hard time convincing myself it's 2015... because my planner hasn't arrived in the mail yet. How am I supposed to function without it? I searched high & low for one I liked, and stumbled upon an adorable one from South Korea. I'm just hoping it clears customs & will be here before 2016. Although my desktop is outfitted with this beauty from Milkglass Creative, so that helps!

Who is going on an adventure? Who is staying put and focusing on taking their Christmas tree down? I'm raising my hand in shame on the 12th of January... :) I hope everyone is off to a great week! 
xo

A few posts you may have missed:
How to Pack for a Semester Abroad (or any short term move!)
2015 Travel Bucket List
Travel Make Up (How to bring less with you without sacrificing your look!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home