<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol.10

Monday, January 5, 2015

This Week in Travel: Vol.10

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

London in January 2009. It almost never snows heavily there, so this was a treat :)
BRR! That's all I have to say about today. It was 50* in my office this morning (our upstairs is heated separately and was turned off), so I'm freezing. Not looking forward to the polar vortex returning, especially because we won't get any snow out of the deal.

Is anyone doing anything exciting this week? I'm pumped to be home & getting back to normal. As much as I love the craziness of the holidays and traveling like crazy in summer & fall, I'm excited to hole-up for a bit.

Cheers to the first full week of 2015! Make it awesome.
xo

Here are a few posts you might have missed:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home