<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : Recap of 2014 Travel

Friday, January 2, 2015

Recap of 2014 Travel

PLACES WE WENT IN 2014
Seattle, WA (January, April & September... yes, three different times)






Bourbon Trail, KT (February)


Victoria, BC (April)




NYC (May & August)




Atlanta, GA (May)

Washington, DC (May) & Wichita, KS (May)... in the same day.




Ithaca, NY (June & August, work trips)




Chicago, IL (June & October)


Sanibel, FL (All of July & August unless otherwise noted, Also in December)




 


Lake Chelan, WA (September)


Cruise to Bahamas (October)




Cinque Terre, Rome, Florence & Venice, Italy (November)






Custer, SD (December)

If there was a cat lady heaven, I found it - 1 house, 4 kittens!

After 60+ flights, layovers, delays, lessons learned, miles earned, getting lost, gaining memories, walking a ton & waiting even more... 2014 was a great year for travel! We were able to see a lot of great friends, family, attend weddings, take adventures, hear bands play, visiting new countries... I truly can't complain! I'm very lucky that work took me to other parts of Tennessee, upstate New York, & South Florida for quite a bit this year! You'll never hear me complain about a work trip :)

Many of these trips didn't make the blog, because I wasn't keeping up like I should. Let's start with that for my first resolution of 2015... to share every travel hack, tip & experience I can with you!

We can't wait to see what 2015 has in store! 
xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home