<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : What Are Your Travel Questions?

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What Are Your Travel Questions?

So I've been thinking a lot about what kind of content would be helpful and appealing to you, the lovely people reading this. I know everyone is in different phases of life and has different interest! Not to mention different styles, type of places they want to go, and so on.



That being said, I'd love to hear exactly what your question is! Looking for a packing list for a specific trip you're taking? Wondering about one airline vs. another? Searching for the perfect Airbnb or hotel?

I'd LOVE to help you with whatever it is. I love traveling, reading about it, researching it - and I'd love to be a resource for you.

In the comments below or my email, let me know what your question or inquiry is.... I'll let you know and write a post about it! 

Think of me as your own personal radio DJ.

Likewise, if you've recently been on a trip and have some sage wisdom to share with the rest of us - drop me a line! I love having other peoples travel experiences, and I'd love to feature you on the blog.

Thanks for reading my posts, and making my little corner of the internet fun.
xo

PS - I'm definitely not an expert - but I do love learning about new places, and sharing that love with you! So I'll do my best to provide awesome info :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home