- Adorable amenities from Westin for kids :)
- These are amazing aerial photos around the world!
- Would you share a hotel room with a stranger to save a few bucks?
- Hey Nashville - we won!
- Some fun travel tips from 2015.
- Cool news from NYC.... welcome to the future.
- 12 signs you desperately need a vacation (just take one, already!)
- Do you live in Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota, New Mexico, or Washington State? Your license will soon not be valid for DOMESTIC flights. Learn more here.
- New York City rent is on the rise - is Airbnb to blame?
- TSA may now deny your request for a pat down (time to work on your cool hands-over-head-feet-on-yellow-spots-pose).
Happy 2016!!! I personally cannot believe it's 2016.... I don't think my brain ever thought past 2008 (the year I'd graduate college), and now it's closer to 2020 than 2010. YIKES! The years really do fly by when you get older.
I hope everyone had a great holiday, and you're ready to get back into the swing of things! We had a fun, fancy New Year's Eve party (our signature grapefruit cocktail featured above!) with a few friends, and it was a great way to ring in the new year. Now, in what seems like a blink of the eye, the Christmas decor is down, and it's just a normal, cold, day. I miss my Christmas tree and spruce scented candles.
I hope there's a little extra coffee in your cup this morning... and here's to a great 2016!