<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 32

Monday, January 4, 2016

This Week in Travel: Vol. 32

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.


Happy 2016!!! I personally cannot believe it's 2016.... I don't think my brain ever thought past 2008 (the year I'd graduate college), and now it's closer to 2020 than 2010. YIKES! The years really do fly by when you get older.

I hope everyone had a great holiday, and you're ready to get back into the swing of things! We had a fun, fancy New Year's Eve party (our signature grapefruit cocktail featured above!) with a few friends, and it was a great way to ring in the new year. Now, in what seems like a blink of the eye, the Christmas decor is down, and it's just a normal, cold, day. I miss my Christmas tree and spruce scented candles.

I hope there's a little extra coffee in your cup this morning... and here's to a great 2016!
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home