<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 31

Monday, December 21, 2015

This Week in Travel: Vol. 31

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS (week) EVERYONE! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season with family and friends anyway :) 

We're sitting tight for Christmas Day, I'm excited for a working fireplace and my lit up tree with a nice, slow morning and a warm beverage to go with it. What are you doing for Christmas?

Here are a few links to our recent Euro-Trip if you missed them!
Hope everyone has a great, festive week!
xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home