- Aww, well isn't that cute? ;)
- A suggestion for the undervisted locations for your next trip!
- I've never been to India, but these first timers tips are great.
- The best beaches in New Zealand - I absolutely agree with #3! One of the prettiest places I've ever been (#5 wasn't too shabby either)
- THANKS FOR NOTHING AIRLINES
- This suitcase is weird, funny and a little creepy.
- Credit card charges/scams to avoid while traveling. Also - I love this card and this card for travel if you're searching for a new one!
- Not cool, United.
- Auction style airline upgrades! Has anyone tried this yet?
- The 10 worst habits of airplane passengers - are you guilty?
- A few tips to avoid the headaches of delays and canceled flights.
- The 16 hottest neighborhoods to visit (according to Airbnb)
|Big Sky, MT a few years ago|
How was your weekend? We had Matt's parents in town, so we took them to a few of our favorite places (like Frothy Monkey for breakfast & Arrington Vineyards for some vino). It was nice to have a little visit!
Tomorrow, I'll be posting a list inspired by Cait at Pretty & Fun, called 101 in 1001. It's a list of 101 things I want to complete in the next 1001 days (which is a little less than 3 years). It felt really daunting, but I spent a lot of time day dreaming about things I've always said I wanted to do or secretly thought about, but haven't had the motivation to complete. Now, I've got a little fire under my butt. I'm excited to work my way through the list. Does anyone want to join me on this adventure?
These chilly temps really have me craving a beach vacation. We'll be visiting my family in Florida soon, and I told my mom yesterday "it better be warm or I'll change my flight". Ok, so I probably wouldn't do it - but I'd be tempted! Being pale is not my best look.
Any travel plans in your new year so far? Staying warm, I hope?
How to Travel More in 2016
Packing for 2 Weeks in Europe (Carry On Only!)
Why Cruises are the BEST Group Vacation
Recaps of London // Bruges // Copenhagen