<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 34

Monday, January 18, 2016

This Week in Travel: Vol. 34

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Ours was cozy. We had a really busy week, so I was happy to catch up on a few episodes of Downton Abbey (we didn't see last nights - no spoilers!!!) and eat home made soup. I made Kale & White Bean which is a favorite of mine. I didn't use a recipe (I rarely do when I cook), but it's something along the lines of this one, just without the bread (because I didn't have any, not because I'm above it).

I was inspired by Catherine to order the Warby Parker home try ons so I would actually check "eyes checked" off my 101 in 1001 list - and guess what! I have an eye appointment today and I believe I've already picked the frames I like. That's what I call getting it done.

What's on your mind today? I've got sunshine on the brain, as we're visiting my family in Florida soon. I've all but made a paper chain because my pale skin needs some Vitamin D. 

I hope everyone has a nice week!
xo












Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2016 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Catherine Short said...

I'm curious how long you had waited to get them checked?! Haha. I love white bean soups. They are so comforting.

 
At January 19, 2016 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Renee said...

Haha yikes.... The last time I had them checked, I was maybe 16. But my eyes haven't changed much until the last year or so, but I've definitely been putting it off. I ordered the Jennings WP glasses last night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home