- 20 of the world's most Instagramed places (also doubles as places you have to see before you die!)
- What $5 will get you around the world.
- Crazy things that happened on airplanes this year. People be crazy!
- A girl recreated her mom's study abroad photos from 30 years prior. So fun!
- I can vouch for 2,10,11 & 12 - these are the 14 best cities at Christmas!
- The ultimate packing list for kids. Now, if only they could pack their own suitcases, right? :)
- The busiest and least busy fly days of the year according to T&L
- This is SO HELPFUL - how to pack wine in your suitcase
- Tips for avoiding getting stressed out with holiday travel
- Almost every airline has banned hover boards from being carry on items.
- 5 holiday travel hacks
- We're officially living in the future if SPACE TRAVEL is on the table!
Wow - where has the time gone? All of a sudden, the holidays are upon us again. I hope you've enjoyed your Thanksgiving & are ready for Santa to come. We extended our Thanksgiving and spent it abroad. London, Bruges, and Copenhagen to be exact. It was an awesome trip and I'll be sharing more here soon! Here are a few teaser photos while you wait :)