There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- Fun facts about driving in other countries.
- Sounds delicious - a Parisian culinary walking tour
- How to be on vacation every day of your life (it's not what you think :)
- If you love the High Line in NYC, you'll love the rest of these above ground parks.
- I can't appreciate this, but the Harry Potter fans will.
- I KNEW IT! The dirtiest place on an airplane is not the bathroom.... can you guess where it is?
- How not to be annoying on an airplane ;) your fellow passengers thank you in advance.
- Matt was going to move here before we met, and I see why - it's adorable.
- The best places for fall foliage (I am going to #5 for work! So excited!)
- I've never flown on this airline, but apparently it's the best in the U.S.!
- Awesome festivals (of every kind) around the world.
It seems fall is upon us. While it doesn't feel like that, there is something about Labor Day that does make me feel like it's time to move into the next season of the year. We went camping last weekend and it was SO FUN. Camping guide coming soon, and it's a lot more simple and enjoyable than you'd think.
After a simple summer, fall is jam packed. We are gone a lot for work, fun, visiting family and adventure alike - it's gonna be a good one! Stay tuned for packing lists and city guides.