<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol.7

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

This Week in Travel Vol.7

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.


Sorry this is late! Yesterday I co-hosted with Travel Go Girl for #GirlsTravel on Twitter, so the day got away from me! We are gearing up for a multi-leg trip this weekend to see family - in Florida & South Dakota. Stay tuned for how to pack for 2 diverse temperatures in one suitcase! ;)

I'll be finishing up my Italy recap this week, too! Here are the first few posts if you missed them!
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home