- The rules for the anti-tourist. Memorize & execute them.
- Love this guide for great souvenirs. (Here are my tricks!)
- If you're looking for a new suitcase, this is a good list to go off of!
- Oh... unless you want to get this one. It's kind of like a magic suitcase!
- Designer hostels? Sure not the hostels I've stayed in before.
- The coolest hotels in the world. Literally. ;)
- I definitely could have used this gadget on my 10 hr flight back from Italy, with an arm rest hogger on my left.
- Conde Nast Traveler's guide to packing your carry on. And the Avec Amour guide agrees :)
- Headed to Paris anytime soon? Here are 20 free things to do while you're there. Oui Oui!
- The prettiest town in Italy just happens to be one I was recently in.... and I agree!
- Lonely Planet released their guide to the Best Cities to Visit in 2015! Lucky me, I'm going to #2 over the weekend.
- Apparently Friday will be the busiest travel day of 2014. If you're flying that day... may the odds be ever in your favor.
We're in Florida visiting my family for Christmas! We're heading straight to South Dakota to see Matt's family tomorrow. We did a multi-leg ticket to maximize on time & cash - here's how.
Florida's been great, we even visited the Edison-Ford Winter Estate (pictured above). Something we did almost every year when I was a kid... they decorate the historic homes and have holiday cheer around every corner. I love it! Yes, we put Christmas lights on palm trees :)
Hope you're having a great week before Christmas!