<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 35

Monday, January 25, 2016

This Week in Travel: Vol. 35

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.



THIS IS IN MY FUTURE. I miss the ocean so much, I can almost taste it! The snow is fun for about 5 minutes, then I want to be in a sundress again. 

I'm turning 30 in just about two months (!!!!!) and also want to celebrate with sand and sun. I'm thinking San Diego, since I've never been (and Southwest has direct flights). Does anyone have a suggestion for a great beach front hotel?

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week!
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home