- Traveling specifically for food - would you do it? (I would)
- What a deal. Only $11,000 for a private jet to cuba haha.
- Mark your calendars for the free entry days for National Parks in the US are this year
- An airplane that eliminates jet lag?
- A few tips on getting into hard to book restaurants
- If your passport is expiring in the next two years the State Department thinks you should renew now (and with good reason!)
- Nerd Alert: A Downton Abbey tour in London!!! (I wish I'd know about this)
- An update on Zika, and why you should consider changing your plans. And what the travel industry is saying.
- Would you visit Iowa specifically for the caucuses?
- Why the airplane overhead bins stress us out.
- This sounds like my kind of Super Bowl Party (because there's nooooo way I'd travel to SF during the game!)
How's everyone's week been?
We're back from the sunshine state, although it wasn't quite as warm as I was hoping. I think I'm about 1% more than than I was before I left, so I'll take what I can get. :)
After epic snow fall last week in Nashville, we're back to normal weather, at least for a few days. We've had snow, rain, tornados, wind, sun, heat, cold and everything in-between this winter - I think El Nino is really having fun this time around.
I picked up a few air plants on my trip to Florida, because I couldn't get on board with paying for them - they're literally laying all over the ground near my parents house. I found two stuck on a twig, so it was all ready to go. Yes, you can pack plants in a carry on - as long as you're not leaving the country :)
Speaking of carry on's and Florida, I was thinking about doing a packing list for winter in Florida. Even though I lived there my whole life, I wanted to pack dresses and shorts only, but with some days in the 40's-50's I knew I couldn't do that! It's hard to pack for mixed weather, so I think I'll share what I did (after a few packs & repacks).
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and a happy February!