<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 41

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This Week in Travel: Vol. 41



Is everyone ready for Christmas? After a really warm fall it finally feels winter-y around here. The Christmas decorations definitely help, but the 35* weather adds to the festivity. Although, as soon as I have to take down my pretty tree I'll be ready for the warmth again :)

What are your holiday traditions? I always do a Secret Santa with my girlfriends from college, and Matt and I make a gingerbread house. I'm also a big fan of my favorite Christmas movies on heavy rotation. Love, Actually, Home Alone 1&2, The Santa Clause, Just Friends, the Family Stone, the Holiday. I've realized that I'm not a fan of overly sappy classics like Miracle on 34th St, It's a Wonderful Life, or anything else like that. I like my Christmas movies to be generally comedic :)

We're staying put for the holidays and I'm so excited to be home. Our house feels extra cozy with the tree and a fire going... It's my favorite! Are you going anywhere for the holidays or do the festivities happen at your house?

Hope everyone has an awesome week!
xo


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home