- Looking for an active vacation? Look no further than our National Parks!
- I've always wanted to go to the Hamptons during the summer, so this might be my reason!
- What the numbers on your boarding pass mean.
- Have you been through a Delta security line yet? Thoughts?
- You can stay in an apartment IN the Eiffel Tower! Amazing.
- Yet another article that makes me long to visit Maine. I'll get there one day!
- Thinking about jumping on this bandwagon myself...
- Have you heard about the hoopla surrounding North & South Carolina's borders? What do you think?
- Get used to hearing the words 'basic economy' more. As if Economy flights could be more basic?!
- Who uses a travel agent these days?
- A cheese cave grows in Brooklyn ;)
- One writer talks about her vow to use her vacation days this year (and I think you should, too!)
We leave in about a week for a month long home exchange in NEW YORK CITY! We'll be living in Brooklyn for the month of July, and another family will be living in our house. Exciting, right? If you wanna learn more about home exchange, I'm writing a blog post about the process tomorrow!
The photo above is the house we'll be living in for the month. It's a husband and wife, and their 2 kiddos. She is a photographer and designer, hence the impeccable taste. Anyone taking a trip to the city this summer? Drop me a line, or at least send me your favorite NYC spots!