- If you want to visit a real life snow globe! :)
- Great tips for planning a honeymoon from the New York Times
- Sailing to Cuba is an option now... how fun!
- Australia to Europe NONSTOP. Crazy enough, it's only the 3rd longest flight available right now.
- The most Googled travel questions of 2016
- Planning a weekend trips is easy as 1-2-3
- If you're traveling specifically for the good Instagram shot, check out these hotels and these restaurants
- This story of the world's 2nd most well traveled man is so fascinating!
- Download Netflix & Amazon Prime shows NOW so you can watch on planes or out of the country on your trip!
- We are looking at doing some RV trips - have you considered it as a great way to travel the US?
- Wish the National Parks a Happy 100th Birthday!
- A new air merger promises "More to Love"
Is everyone ready for Christmas? After a really warm fall it finally feels winter-y around here. The Christmas decorations definitely help, but the 35* weather adds to the festivity. Although, as soon as I have to take down my pretty tree I'll be ready for the warmth again :)
What are your holiday traditions? I always do a Secret Santa with my girlfriends from college, and Matt and I make a gingerbread house. I'm also a big fan of my favorite Christmas movies on heavy rotation. Love, Actually, Home Alone 1&2, The Santa Clause, Just Friends, the Family Stone, the Holiday. I've realized that I'm not a fan of overly sappy classics like Miracle on 34th St, It's a Wonderful Life, or anything else like that. I like my Christmas movies to be generally comedic :)
We're staying put for the holidays and I'm so excited to be home. Our house feels extra cozy with the tree and a fire going... It's my favorite! Are you going anywhere for the holidays or do the festivities happen at your house?
Hope everyone has an awesome week!