<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol.18

Monday, March 2, 2015

This Week in Travel Vol.18

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

The Bahamas and warmer times.
Is anyone else getting Spring Fever? 

This week can be summed up with "dreaming of warmer weather". I'm headed to the San Antonio area for work next week - I'm praying for warmth! My pasty skin needs a little Vitamin D (even if I might only get it walking in and out of the hotel). 

In positive news, Daylight Savings is NEAR! The countdown is on for less than a week, and I think we're all ready for the longer evenings. At least I am! I don't know why we EVER fall behind... it's depressing.

A few links for the Spring State of Mind:

Hope everyone has a great week!
xo


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home