- The most BEAUTIFUL places that are full of color! Just gorgeous.
- Restrictions on selfie sticks are ok with me.
- 5 great deals on Europe in the Spring
- Italy in just 1 week? It can definitely be done (We did it, too!)
- The definitive guide to drinking in airports. Bookmark this, it's important :)
- Not sure if this deal is worth it.... $160 for unlimited Air Asia flights.
- I'm a BIG believer in booking direct vs. third party (on Delta.com or United.com, NOT Expedia or Kayak)
- Do you need car rental insurance? This is a great guide to deciding the answer.
- Planning a cruise? Here's the dress code for every ship. (A veteran cruiser, I've got a lot of info, too!)
- Visit these places NOW while the dollar is strong!
- Love this food tour of Seattle. How could I not when they listed a few of my favorite restaurants in the PNW?!
- How to time travel in NYC (love this)
|The Bahamas and warmer times.|
Is anyone else getting Spring Fever?
This week can be summed up with "dreaming of warmer weather". I'm headed to the San Antonio area for work next week - I'm praying for warmth! My pasty skin needs a little Vitamin D (even if I might only get it walking in and out of the hotel).
In positive news, Daylight Savings is NEAR! The countdown is on for less than a week, and I think we're all ready for the longer evenings. At least I am! I don't know why we EVER fall behind... it's depressing.
A few links for the Spring State of Mind:
Hope everyone has a great week!