- The college kid's guide to an affordable Spring Break!
- 10 things to remember to do before your travel (bookmark this one!)
- I'm not sure if any of these are legit, but here are 9 jet-lag remedies.
- Real life ICE CASTLES!!!!!!
- This is awesome - a guide to drinking around the world at Epcot :)
- The best airports to be stuck in during a winter storm. Any Nashvillians that are trying to get home this week, I hope you're stuck in a good one.
- Hotel photo fake outs... YIKES! Make sure you check Oyster.com before you confirm that hotel!
- GERM FEST... here's how a sneeze spreads on the plane! EWWWWW. Take your vitamins and wipe down EVERYTHING.
- Some winter time eye candy. Some gorgeous landscapes!
- Long flight in your future? Here's how to look like a human when you land ;)
- I LOVE going to Mexico! It's so beautiful and relaxing. If you need more convincing, click here. (Oh yeah, and Capella...theeeee best!)
- Hotels with cool outdoor showers. Such a fun amenity!!!!
- Japan is considering making vacation mandatory. LOVE that idea. The US should follow suit!
Everything in Nashville is FROZEN! We're living in a real life Arendelle, it's beautiful :) I've been able to accurately test my Sorel boots & down jacket, and I can say they definitely do the job!
On Saturday Matt said to me "should we drive to Florida for the week?" I shouldn't have even paused to answer, thrown a bathing suit in my purse and jumped in the car. I'm so cold! I'm just glad there are pretty flocked trees to look at while we're shivering :)
I hope everyone had a great three day weekend. Here's a few popular posts around here from the past week.
- Packing lists: Vegas // Cruise for Him & Her // Florida (Sounds like everyone is ready to be warm.... I'm with you)
Have a great week!