<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week In Travel Vol.14

Monday, February 2, 2015

This Week In Travel Vol.14

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.


Happy Groundhog Day! There's something about this day that makes me want to do something incredible. I mean, if we DO end up living it over and over again, wouldn't you want it to be amazing? ;)

What I DON'T want to relive is the ending of the game last night. I'm not a die hard Seattle fan, but I appreciate them! The last minute of the game made me so sad for them :( Anyone else just feel really bad for the way things ended? Regardless, it was an exciting game which is always a plus.

The only stand out commercials from last night:
- Liam Neeson. I like that he can make fun of himself! I know that was also the point of the Kim Kardashian one, but I dislike her, so it wasn't funny to me. 
- Budweiser Puppy. Come on.... unlikely animal best friends! So adorable! Makes me cry every single time. 
- #LikeAGirl. Loved this commercial until I found out it was for Always. Can't it be for some kick-ass business (Girls Who Code) or athletes (Nike, Lululemon??) or something else empowering? Not feminine hygiene products?
- Dear Kitten: Regarding the Super Bowl. I didn't see this during the game, but someone told me about it, and it's adorable :)

Any others I missed while I was refueling on spinach dip?

We're headed to Charleston at the end of the week, so I'm wrapping up my research! I found this and this for travel guides that seem to be chock full of great places to go! 

I hope everyone is getting ready for a great week! Let's make February awesome.
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home