- 6 tips for first time Airbnb renters! My advice is pretty similar (but definitely go for it!!!)
- The breakdown of drink packages for cruises. In my opinion, it's only worth it if you're drinking heavily. (Also, what to pack for him & her, how to maximize your cruise packing list, and what to know about your cruise)
- A list of 30 warm places we'd all rather be right now. I don't even care which one.... any will do!
- Do you use travel insurance? Some good pointers on the fine print.
- While we're on it, some myth busters on travel insurance.
- Yikes. Scary numbers about how much $$$$$ airlines make on checked bags. Repeat after me.... always carry on!
- Have you heard of Unlimited Work Vacation? A friend of mine has it with her company, and it's pretty awesome!
- How to take a Guilt Free (aka, affordable!) Vacation. All good tips!
- Realistic advice on saving money for travel. Love her perspective.
- Planning a Parisian holiday? This is a great guide! (Also, this and this are great for inspiration :)
What I DON'T want to relive is the ending of the game last night. I'm not a die hard Seattle fan, but I appreciate them! The last minute of the game made me so sad for them :( Anyone else just feel really bad for the way things ended? Regardless, it was an exciting game which is always a plus.
The only stand out commercials from last night:
- Liam Neeson. I like that he can make fun of himself! I know that was also the point of the Kim Kardashian one, but I dislike her, so it wasn't funny to me.
- Budweiser Puppy. Come on.... unlikely animal best friends! So adorable! Makes me cry every single time.
- #LikeAGirl. Loved this commercial until I found out it was for Always. Can't it be for some kick-ass business (Girls Who Code) or athletes (Nike, Lululemon??) or something else empowering? Not feminine hygiene products?
- Dear Kitten: Regarding the Super Bowl. I didn't see this during the game, but someone told me about it, and it's adorable :)
Any others I missed while I was refueling on spinach dip?