- Pack 10 items for 1 week of outfits. (Similar to my theory of Packing Math!)
- 5 ways to travel more. (No excuses!)
- Cute kids share their travel dreams for 2015 :)
- Dos & Don'ts for planning a destination wedding (my advice... elope! elope!)
- This helicopter service can take you to JFK from $99 - amazing!
- Looking positive story about losing your luggage.
- It was only a matter of time before Frozen was added to Disney World... it's taking over Norway in Epcot!
- And speaking of that, here are places in Norway that inspired Frozen.
- Rent your own private island for $500. This is not a joke!
- Virgin Australia drops fuel surcharge - will others follow?
- Gorgeous, real life castles you can visit! (Swoon)
- Bookmarking this! 10 free things to do in Sydney.
- Not sure I agree with all of these travel splurges.
Happy Australia Day to all! I guess it's technically over for you guys, but I'd happily eat a few Tim Tams with anyone who is interested :) Also, still looking for suggestions on what to do in Charleston!
Here's what's been happening around here this week:
- All about the Southwest Companion Pass
- Packing for subzero temps (brrrrr!)
- The best FREE museums in London
Hope everyone has a great week!!!