<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 43

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This Week in Travel: Vol. 43


inside a cute cafe in Copenhagen

Hello hello! I'm back in action after the stomach flu took me down with intense force. I haven't had a bug like that in a long time and I forgot how little energy you have. 

In more exciting news, Matt and I have applied for Global Entry and have our interviews in a couple of weeks! We're really excited to get this line-skipping party started. We have an international trip at the end of March, so I'm hoping 8 weeks is a quick enough time to get approved. That would be amazing! Do you have Global Entry? How quickly did you get approval? 

Is everyone else having a weird winter? It's been in the teens one day and nearly 70* the next. No wonder everyone I know is getting sick! But this warmer weather makes me want to put my sweaters away and wear dresses again (because I'm not even a little cold). What's your winter been like? Any pretty snow days?

xo


Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2017 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Carly Kolbo said...

All the snow in the universe is in Bismarck right now! :) I wear my Poler Napsack pert near most of my life.

 
At January 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Renee said...

I know. I feel so guilty. Come down and enjoy the 70* heat wave!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home