<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 42

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

This Week in Travel: Vol. 42


Is everyone settling back into the routine of the new year? Starting those resolutions? Dragging yourself to your desk? It's a little bit of both over here after all the holiday craziness!

In breaking news: we are starting the year off with nearly 3 months of no travel. Yes, you read that right. 

We are not going anywhere until the last weekend in March and I couldn't be more excited about it. I know that doesn't sound like me, but I was missing my house and my kitty and not having to say no to plans because we were out of town. So I made it a point to stay PUT for a few months and really enjoy Nashville and our home. We are going to do some remodeling projects which should be fun. The only exception will be a quick trip to Ikea - we are thinking of checking out the Memphis location, has anyone been yet? Other than a little furniture trip, I'm keeping my suitcase unpacked and waking up in my own bed. Sounds nice, doesn't it? (Does to me, anyway :)

I'll be back later this week to recap 2016 and talk about 2017 travels. It's gonna be a great year! What are your travel plans?
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home