<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : Slacker.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Slacker.

Yes, i have been a blog slacker. I'm very sorry.

to catch you up - i got a massage. and a hair cut. and a manicure. but to be honest, i look the same. and i feel the same.

but i decided that what i officially want from now on for every birthday and holiday is gift cards to a spa. because spas are the best place... ever.

but i digress.

I had a great weekend. Nothing elaborate. But really great. I'll do my best to summarize in 10 photos or less.


Friday:


Killer view on the way to work.

Post work mani with Ang - Shellac #2.
Baby pink is completely out of my normal range - i'm a lincoln park after dark girl for life.

Here's the color - CND in Rose Bud. I like it! it's forcing me to be spring-y : )
This photo doesnt really count.... it's form last year.
But one of my favorite parts about spring Friday Nights - the church Softball league!
I lovingly call it Friday Night Lights, and love going out to cheer the boys on. it's so fun!

Saturday:

Breakfast with my momma.
First Watch is my favorite breakfast place... that has my least favorite coffee in the world.

we can't resist a pet store. SO CUTE!!!!!!

A little shopping results in.....
New. Favorite Dress.
$19. Yes please.
Had to get a close up of the pattern. I'm obsessed with this dress!

Speaking of obsessed... Meet Rhyan. I love her.
Love her. And her boyfriends band......

....We The Culprits!
I spent the evening why Rhy and Q and some new friends at the show.
These guys are pretty freaking good. Check em out.
Sunday:

I'm going to spare you another picture from First Watch..... because yes, i went there two days in a row. I love breakfast. and i love First Watch! Luckily i avoided the coffee on day 2. But i did have the same awkward server!

My favorite part of Sunday Funday - post church post lunch POOL TIME :)
Boys (and Ashlee!) watched the Masters. The rest of us girls laid by the pool.
I absolutely adore Spring for this reason. It will be too hot soon : /
After we cooked dinner, we watched TRON.
I probably wouldn't have picked this movie... but i really liked it!
Ok.... so that was 12 photos. But i tried. It was a good weekend. What'd YOU do this weekend? : ) Hope it was great!

xo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home