This is depressing.
It really was a fun little cruise with friends. Two different stops in the Bahamas & one day at sea. We ate a lot of food and soaked up the sun!
|before snorkeling at Paradise Cove Beach Resort in Freeport, Bahamas|
|the snorkeling was amazing!|
|Halloween on board!|
Morticia & Gomez Adams for Halloween :)
|at the front of the ship in Nassau, Bahamas|
|Junkanoo Beach in Nassau|
|with the girls in Nassau|
|with Matt in Nassau|
- Avoid the "Straw Market". It's chock full of tourist-trap garbage you can find on any island. Here's a list of souvenirs to avoid.
- You can walk (about 1 mile) to Junkanoo beach where you can lay out for free, or rent chairs and ship cocktails.
- Try the conch here. Everyone says it's the best place in the tropics!
- Take a cab to Paradise Cove Beach Resort and go snorkeling. The reef is amazing & there are so many gorgeous fish!
- One of the local beers is SANDS & it is brewed in Freeport! You can do a brewery tour or just sip this fresh brew on the beach.
It's back to reality, and now I'm putting all my efforts into planning Italy! I can't wait!
Have you been on a cruise? Here are a few other cruise posts you might enjoy if you're planning one: