<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol. 1

Monday, October 27, 2014

This Week in Travel Vol. 1

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! I thought I'd share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week!


This Week In Travel Vol.1

What you  might have missed around here...



Like a true obsessed fan, I road tripped to another Jimmy Eat World show this weekend (here's the one from two weeks ago). I'm serious guys, the show was incredible... I'm so glad we went for round 2! And what's even more fun, Ashley flew down to join us! I'll share about our 8 hours in Birmingham soon.

xo

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2014 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for including me, Renée! Looking forward to checking out these other links, too - great round-up!

x, Hallie
corals + cognacs

 
At October 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Renee said...

Thanks! Love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine :) xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home