<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : Summer Travel Essentials

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer Travel Essentials


Woo hoo! Summer is here! Here are some essentials you'll find in my carry on this summer.

1. Jawbone UP. This bad boy tracks how far you walk, flights of stairs climbed, calories burned, and reminds you to stay active. It's fun knowing how many miles you tackled over the weekend! We logged thousands of steps while we were in New Zealand, and it was fun checking our stats at the end of the day. Purchase here.

2. Nerdwax. Even if you don't wear regular glasses (I don't), this is a lifesaver for summer activities with sunglasses! Hikes, strolling around the city, or even just running a 5k this summer, then you need this tube of miracle wax. Note: it's not sticky, it more so creates "grip" on the bridge of your glasses. I highly recommend it for anyone who wears glasses or sunglasses on a regular basis! Purchase here.

3. J.R. Watkins Body Oil. I can't stand the feeling of lotion on my legs when I'm hot... it's so gross! This body oil keeps my skin hydrated but actually absorbs without leaving a layer of lotion film. I like this kind because it's sprayable (I decanted it into a sample size spray bottle), but you could easily use a normal oil like olive oil or coconut. Never wearing lotion again! Purchase here.

4. Nivea A Touch of Smoothness Lip Balm. Like the body oil, this goes on very smooth without being greasy or thick. PLUS it has SPF 15 and kept my lips unscathed on my recent trip to the beach. I'm kind of picky when it comes to chap stick type things, but this one is an A+ in my book. (Purchase at Target)

5. Cute Slides. These ones are from the J.Crew outlet, and I love them! They are cute enough for dinner and drinks, but comfortable enough to tackle NYC. I can't personally get into to Birkenstock trend, so these are my close compromise! Purchase here.

6. Essie Carousel Coral. This color is so cute on! It's got much more of a light coral hue than it appears in the photo. Still beautiful and summery while still remaining understated. I love it! Purchase here.

7. Cross Body Bag (with room to spare). I got a new cross body bag from H&M, it's big enough to hold my little Fuji x30, plus wallet, keys, phone, lip gloss and has room to spare! Most cross body bags are just a little too small, and this one is the perfect size (other colors available for purchase here.)

What's in your bag this summer?
xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home