<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol 25

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This Week in Travel: Vol 25

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.



Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend! We stayed firmly planted in Nashville and soaked up some quality time with friends, truly relaxing, and enjoying the beautiful weather! We participated in our first Color Run which was a total blast, and I would highly recommend for anyone "intimidated" by running a 5k, because nobody is taking it too seriously. It was so fun! We also grilled out twice because we can, swam in our kiddie pool, and took NAPS. Can't every weekend be a long one?

I'm off to the panhandle for a few days with girlfriends and I can't wait! The Florida girl inside of me is D-Y-I-N-G to see some coastline and smell salty air. 

Hope everyone had a safe & fun weekend!
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home