- I think we're all jealous of this traveling couple
- A vacation that's out of this world (bad joke - sorry)
- Travel to the UK is now way cheaper (this is true - our recent tickets round trip were less than $400 per person!)
- It's like the town in Beauty and the Beast in real life
- Baby born on flight (at 28 weeks!!!)
- Free trips based on DNA... a new concept
- Which airline has the fewest complaints?
- Bookmarking these two places for my next trip to New Zealand and Costa Rica
- Who wants to buy this small castle with me?
- The ultimate California coastal road trip itinerary
WE'RE BACK! We spent 3 days in NYC seeing Hamilton (YES, it's as amazing as you think it will be), seeing friends, eating food, and walking around in the freezing cold. We did a Home Exchange and stayed in TriBeCa on the 41st floor - so the view was incredible (see above).
We also spent 7 days in London, my favorite place. The weather was incredible, in the 60's and sunny every day (basically summer in the UK!) and everything was in full bloom. I saw all my friends, enjoyed the sights, and just lazily wandered my favorite city. Recaps on both coming soon!