<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : New Thing Poppin'

Friday, September 26, 2014

New Thing Poppin'

In 1999, Nae Nae was my nickname (some people still keep the dream alive).

In 2014, Nae Nae is something to be dropped.


What's even crazier is I dance just like these guys??!? :)

I guess this is how Dougie felt. What an honor!

What's great about this dance is that you really get to do whatever you want.... as long as you do the little fist pump at the end. FREE STYLE AT IT'S FINEST.

This is probably a good time to mention that I was on a Step Team in 10th grade. I'm sure this was inspired by some of my fantastic moves.

The truth is I have no idea what they're talking about. Let's hope it's not insanely offensive.

....

Thanks, Ash, for sending this my way :)

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

If you are itching for more, you can see Part II & Part III.


PPS - How to do the NaeNae if you'd like to work on your skills.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Unfortunately, it's based off of the way ratchet girls dance at the club. But if the shoe fits, you know? Drop that #naenae.

 
At September 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM , Blogger BrynnCurrier said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nae+nae

It appears it is not offensive!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home