- It will become more difficult to visit Cinque Terre - here's why.
- A cool new walking tour app (I'm seriously going to download this!)
- How to get two passports (legally)
- Most hated airline on social media - and nobody is surprised.
- A selfie for your passport photo?!
- Delta had some press pros & cons lately.
- You're missing the point of family vacation.
- Unlimited flights for a cool $2,000 a month.
- Places you're probably pronouncing wrong. I'm personally guilty of saying "Louie's-ville" until I was about 21 -- YIKES.
- The passport with the least amount of visa restrictions.
- Why turbulence is hard to detect.
- We all know you can't smoke on a plane, but e-cigs are also a no-no.
After months of anticipation.... I think SPRING IS HERE! Has it arrived for you, yet?
Growing up in Florida, I never understood the obsession with spring – we went straight from a handful of cool days to boiling hot for 8 months. But now! The trees! The flowers! The longer days! Usually I find it hard to pick a favorite anything – but spring wins in the list of seasons by a long shot.
We've had a few quiet months around here. No big trips planned, nothing major going on (except the construction of our garage!) and it's been pretty nice. I'm turning 30 in just a few weeks and I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! I think it's such a fun excuse to get friends together, don't you? And like any other March baby I know, we have no problem making sure our birthdays are extra celebrated ;) Do you know any March birthdays who are celebration-obsessed?
The sunshine is calling my name, daylight savings time is around the corner, and life feels like it's back to normal again. I have beach trips on the brain as well – do you have any great warm trips planned?
Hope your week is going well!