- United is bringing back free snacks. But seriously, remember when free snacks were a given and not something an airline was looking to be praised for?
- Oh man, Southwest! This does not give me warm fuzzies about flying out of Nashville (but I have no choice).
- After recently finishing Downton Abbey (can't wait for season 6!) I'm loving these English homes.
- These excuses *might* help if you're late or miss your flight - but don't hold me to it.
- An airline class WORSE than coach? It's happening. PS - My gut says it's not worth the 10-20% savings.
- I'm used to service fees and liquor tax - but charing for clean air?
- This is the ultimate travel accessory. I don't leave home without it!
- These shoes are ugly and hilarious... and I'm not sure they'll save that much time at security.
- How to pick the best airline for you!
- Working at 10,000 feet? Find out which airline has the best Wi-Fi.
- Thanks for NOTHING, American Airlines.
- Using the restroom should not be an "add-on" for flying! Luckily, some people agree.
- News on Visa Waver (aka, you might actually have to get one when traveling to Europe in the future... annoying!)
- Ah, nothing as magical as Christmas around the world :)
- Where to exercise & run in London (so many great running paths in that city!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS (week) EVERYONE! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season with family and friends anyway :)
We're sitting tight for Christmas Day, I'm excited for a working fireplace and my lit up tree with a nice, slow morning and a warm beverage to go with it. What are you doing for Christmas?
Here are a few links to our recent Euro-Trip if you missed them!
Hope everyone has a great, festive week!